Q&A - P&R

Hi guys!

I thought it would be fun to answer your questions... So I had a Q&A: #AskAnaLucia session on my Instagram and got flooded with all sorts of questions.

So, I divided your questions into categories and picked up the most interesting ones to answer.

ABOUT ME 

What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time I like to be at home, in my bed, doing nothing... Chilling on my couch... Hahaha! Enjoying the
simple things that fill the soul... Spending time with my loved ones... 

3 Facts About You.. 
1. I'm very sensitive.
2. I'm very hard on myself.
3. I am very good at pretending that I am not nervous.

What do you have to remind yourself every day? 
Every single day I have to remind myself that I have to be more positive.

You are Pisces, do you have
something of that sign?
YES, I am a calm and peaceful person (love and peace), I don't like drama, chaos... I don't like fights, revolutions... I'm very focused and I prefer to be in a good mood all the time.

A defect that few know about you...
I'm very stubborn, too obstinate, I would say.

What phrases or words do you use frequently?
I don't mind, thank you, I love you.

What drives you crazy? 
The injustice... 

What always cheers you up when you're sad?
My 2 cats. 

Would you rather go out to a club or a stay home? 
I'm not much of a go-out person, like, going to parties, to the club... So, I would rather to stay at home or go out to a nice dinner in a discreet, well private place or to some event. 


MODELING

Did you ever see yourself modeling before you were scouted? 
No... I never saw myself as a potential model and I knew nothing about modeling. 

How old were you when you started modeling?
I was 15 when I was scouted by a modeling agent, but I started to work as a model when I was 16, after six months of preparation.

Is modeling a good job, a good career?
The answer to this question is subjective. Everyone has a different story. I have had a great experience with modeling, but for some girls, modeling was a job from hell.

Where is your favorite place to have a photoshoot? 
My favorite place to have a photoshoot is studio... Because It's often hard for me to work outside. 

What is the hardest part of walking on the catwalk / runway? 
The most difficult part of walking on a catwalk / runway is managing not to trip, not fall... A trip or a fall won't end your career, but it will bruise your ego and shake your self - esteem. Personally... I never tripped, I never fall on the catwalk, which is weird because I'm a pretty clumsy person.

When you walk down the runway, how do you feel?
Before the show I get nervous, but when I walk down the catwalk I feel like a fish in water.


FOOD (diet)

What is your diet like?
I eat everything: meat, fish, vegetables,
fruit, carbohydrates, whole grains..., but I limit myself by eating small portions.
During the week I eat very healthy, but if I crave something I don't deprive myself... I rather go out to walk to spend extra calories I ate. 

What is your favorite food? 
My favorite food is home-cooked Mediterranean food. It's nutritious, clean healthy... And I can control the ingredients. 

Chocolate or cupcake?
Cupcake. I love eating desserts. But I also like Ferrero Rocher. I like the fusion of chocolate and hazelnuts.

What do you usually order at McDonalds?
I don't eat anything from McDonalds. From time to time I like to eat French fries, a hamburger, a burrito... but not from McDonalds.

What is your relationship with alcohol?
My relationship with alcohol is non - existent... I don't drink... In fact, I never tried sip of the alcohol.


SKINCARE, BEAUTY, FASHION...

How do you get flawless skin? 
Is all about what you eat, getting the right vitamins and having proper skincare routine. 

Your skincare routine...
I do a cleanse... I like a foaming cleanser because I have quite oily skin. I put on toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream... I exfoliate twice a week. And no matter how tired I am, I never sleep in my make-up.

A beauty tip...
Keep it simple and use makeup to enhance your natural features, not to change them.

What is your favorite shade of lipstick? 
My favorite shade of lipstick is nude... And I like red lipstick. 

What is your favorite thing to wear?
My sweetpants.

Sneakers or heels?
Sneakers. 

Your favorite underwear?
Ideally comfortable, not too complicated.

Perfume of choice: 
I'm not much of a perfume fan, but I recently discovered Moschino Toy 2 perfumes, and I really like them.


BODY AND WORKOUT

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
1, 73cm, 60 kg. 

What is the part of your body that you take care of the most? 
My head... Hahaha! 

Your favorite workout is...
I love Pilates. I do it at least
three times a week. It relaxes me and tones my body. 

What is your best tip to stay in shape? 
Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, stay consistent with your workout walk a lot.... and laugh a lot.


LOVE / RELATIONSHIP / MARRIAGE

How would you define your partner?
He is fun, honest, respectful, sincere, responsible, affectionate...

Your advice for a successful relationship?
Respect, listen, try to show your love often and don't suffocate.

Are you jealous? 
No. If we have to be, we will be. If not, then no.

Would you forgive infidelity?
No... I would never forgive infidelity. I know what I give in the relationship and I know what I want. And as a woman I deserve respect like I give it.

Do you recommend marriage?
I like married life... It gives me a certain sense of security... Probably because we have managed to form a solid relationship from the beginning of our relationship. But marriage is not something that can be recommended or not.


OTHER QUESTIONS

What is your favorite place in New York?
My favorite place in New York is Central Park. It's so magical.

Are you scared of the dark?
No. But I don't like the dark, and I don't like being away from home when it gets dark.

Your favorite singer?
Baby Lasagna. I haven't been to one of
his concerts, but he fascinates me.

Would you travel to space? 
No. I don't see the point of that, and there are many places on Earth to travel.

In case of an apocalypse...
In case of an apocalypse I would like to be with the people I love.

Letters or mathematics?
The letters...I like to write... And my head hurts from the numbers. Hahaha!

It makes me laugh to admit that...
It makes me laugh to admit that I'm obsessed with my teeth. I love my teeth very much. I take good care of them. Every night before putting on my dental guard I check them from every possible angle.. Hahaha! They don't grow back and you have to take care of them.

Are you a good driver? 
I don't know... I don't have a driver's license. Hahaha! 

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would like to be able to heal people.

And that's a wrap! Thanks to everyone who asked such great questions. I had a blast answering questions and sharing more about myself and  my life. If you have any other questions, leave them in the comments section and I'll try to answer them!

Hola chic@s!

Pensé que sería divertido responder sus preguntas... Así que tuve una sesión de P&R: #PregúntaleAnaLucia sesion en mi Instagram y me inundaron con todo tipo de preguntas.

Asi que dividí sus preguntas en categorías y elegí las más interesantes para responder.

ASERCA DE MI

¿Qué te gusta hacer en tu tiempo libre?
En mi tiempo libre me gusta estar en casa, en mi cama, sin hacer nada... Relajarme en mi sofá... ¡Hahaha! Disfrutar de las cosas simples y sencillas que llenan el alma... Pasar tiempo con mis seres queridos... 

3 hechos sobre ti... 
1. Soy muy sensible.
2. Soy muy dura conmigo misma.
3. Soy muy buena fingiendo que no estoy nerviosa.

¿Qué tienes que recordar a ti misma todos los días? 
Todos los días tengo que recordar a mí misma que tengo que ser más positivo.

Eres Piscis, ¿tienes algo de ese signo?
Si, soy una persona tranquila y pacífica (amor y paz), no me gusta el drama, el caos... No me gustan las peleas, las revoluciones... Soy muy centrada y prefiero encontrarme de buenas
todo el tiempo.

Un defecto que pocos conocen de ti...
Soy muy testaruda, demasiado
obstinada, diria yo.

¿Qué frases o palabras usas con frecuencia?
No me importa, gracias, te amo.

¿Qué te vuelve loca? 
La injusticia.

¿Qué es lo que siempre te alegra cuando estás triste?
Mis 2 gatos.

¿Preferirías salir a un club o quedarte en casa? 
No soy muy de salir, como ir a fiestas, al club... Así que prefiero quedarme en casa o salir a cenar en un lugar discreto, bien privado... o al algún evento.


MODELAJE

¿Alguna vez te imaginaste trabajando de modelo antes de que te descubrieran? 
No... Nunca me vi como una modelo potencial y no sabía nada sobre el modelaje. 

¿Qué edad tenías cuando empezaste a modelar?
Tenía 15 años cuando fui descubierta por un agente de modelos, pero comencé a trabajar como modelo cuando tenía 16, después de seis meses de preparación.

¿Es el modelaje un buen trabajo, una buena carrera?
La respuesta a esta pregunta es subjetiva. Cada un@ tiene una historia diferente. Yo he tenido una excelente experiencia con el modelaje, pero para algunas chicas, el modelaje era un trabajo del infierno.

¿Cuál es tu lugar favorito para tener una sesión de fotos? 
Mi lugar favorito para tener una sesión de fotos es el estudio porque a menudo me resulta difícil trabajar al aire libre.

¿Cuál es la parte más difícil de caminar sobre una pasarela?
La parte más difícil de caminar por una pasarela es conseguir no tropezar, no caer... Un tropiezo o una caída no acabarán con tu carrera, pero herirán tu ego y sacudirán tu autoestima. Personalmente... nunca me he tropezado, nunca me he caído en la pasarela... Lo cual es raro porque soy una persona bastante torpe...

Cuando caminas por la pasarela, ¿cómo te sientes?
Antes del desfile me pongo nerviosa, pero cuando camino por la pasarela me siento como pez en el agua.

COMIDA (dieta)

Cómo es tu dieta?
Como de todo: carne, pescado, verduras
frutas, carbohidratos, cereales
integrales..., pero me limito comiendo
porciones pequeñas. Entre semana como
muy sano,pero si se me antoja algo no me privo... Mejor prefiero salir a caminar para bajar las calorfas extra que
me comí.

¿Cuál es tu comida favorita? 
Mi comida favorita es la comida mediterránea casera. Es nutritiva, limpia y saludable... Y puedo controlar los ingredientes. 

¿Chocolate o pastelito?
Pastelito. Me encanta comer postres. Pero también me gusta Ferrero Rocher. Me gusta la fusión del chocolate y las avellanas.

¿Qué sueles pedir en McDonalds?
No como nada de McDonalds. De vez en cuando me gusta comer patatas fritas, una hamburguesa, un burrito... pero no de McDonalds.

¿Cuál es tu relación con el alcohol?
Mi relación con el alcohol es inexistente... No bebo... De hecho, nunca probé un sorbo de alcohol.

CUIDADO DE LA PIEL, BELLEZA, MODA...

¿Cómo se consigue una piel perfecta? 
Se trata de lo que comes, de tomar las vitaminas adecuadas y de tener una rutina adecuada de cuidado de la piel. 

Tu rutina de cuidado de la piel...
Hago una limpieza... Me gusta un limpiador en espuma porque tengo la piel bastante grasa. Me pongo tónico, sérum, crema hidratante, crema para ojos... Me exfolio dos veces por semana. Y no importa lo cansada que esté, nunca duermo maquillada.

Un consejo de belleza...
Mantenlo simple y usa maquillaje para realzar tus rasgos naturales, no para cambiarlos.

¿Cuál es tu tono favorito de lápiz labial? 
Mi tono de lápiz labial favorito es el nude. Y me gusta el lápiz labial rojo. 

¿Cuál es tu prenda favorita para vestir?
Mis pantalones deportivos.

¿Zapatillas o tacones?
Zapatillas. 

¿Tu ropa interior favorita?
Idealmente cómodo, no demasiado complicado.

Perfume de elección: 
No soy muy fan de los perfumes, pero hace poco descubrí los perfumes Moschino Toy 2 y me gustan mucho.


CUERPO Y ENTRENAMIENTO

¿Cuánto mides y cuánto pesas?
1, 73 cm, 60 kg. 

¿Cuál es la parte de tu cuerpo que más cuidas? 
Mi cabeza... ¡Hahaha! 

Tu entrenamiento favorito es...
Me encanta Pilates. Lo hago al menos
tres veces por semana. Me relaja y tonifica mi cuerpo. 

¿Cuál es tu mejor consejo para mantenerte en forma? 
Come sano, bebe mucha agua, mantente constante con tu entrenamiento, camina mucho.... y ríe mucho.

RELACIÓN / MATRIMONIO

¿Cómo definirías a tu pareja?
Es divertido, honesto, respetuoso, sincero, responsable, cariñoso...

¿Tu consejo para una relación exitosa?
Respeta, escucha, intenta demostrar tu amor con frecuencia y no asfixies.

¿Estás celosa? 
No. Si tenemos que estar, vamos a estar, Si no, pues no.

¿Perdonarías la infidelidad?
No, nunca perdonaría la infidelidad. Sé lo que doy en la relación y sé lo que quiero. Y como mujer merezco el respeto como lo doy yo. 

¿Recomiendas el matrimonio?
Me gusta la vida de casada. Me da una cierta sensación de seguridad. Seguramente porque nosotros hemos conseguido formar una relación sólida desde el principio de nuestra relación. Pero el matrimonio no es algo que se pueda recomendar o no.


OTRAS PREGUNTAS

¿Cuál es tu lugar favorito en Nueva York?
Mi lugar favorito en Nueva York es Central Park. Es tan mágico.

¿Tienes miedo a la oscuridad?
No. Pero no me gusta la oscuridad y no me gusta estar fuera de casa cuando oscurece.

¿Tu cantante favorito?
Baby Lasagna. No he ido a uno de
sus conciertos. pero me fascina.

¿Viajarías al espacio? 
No, no le veo sentido a eso, y hay muchos lugares en la Tierra a los que viajar.

En caso de apocalipsis...
En caso de apocalipsis me gustaría estar con las personas que amo.

¿Letras o matemáticas?
Las letras... Me gusta escribir... Y me duele la cabeza de los números. ¡Hahaha!

Me hace reír admitir que...
Me da risa admitir que estoy obsesionada con mis dientes. Amo mucho mis dientes... Los cuido mucho. Todas las noches antes de ponerme mi protector dental los reviso desde todos los ángulos posibles.. Hahaha! Es que no vuelven crecer y hay que cuidarlos

¿Eres uns buen conductora? 
No lo sé.  No tengo licencia de conducir. ¡Hahaha! 

Si pudieras tener un superpoder, ¿cuál sería?
Me gustaría poder curar a la gente.


¡Y eso es todo! Gracias a todos los que hicieron preguntas tan interesantes. Me lo pasé genial respondiendo preguntas y compartiendo más sobre mí y mi vida. Si tienen alguna otra pregunta, ¡déjenla en la sección de comentarios y yo intentaré responderla!


Ana Lucia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me - Sobre Mi

Equestrianism & Gitano - Equitación & Gitano