Skincare - El Cuidado De La Piel
I always had and I have naturally pretty clear skin. I have never had and don't have acne problems, just some occasional pre-period pimples, but I do have sensitive skin that gets irritated pretty easily, and I love being without makeup. Also, as a model, I have to be able to meet important clients and show up without makeup or with minimal makeup looking as natural as possible in front of a panel of casting directors. So taking care of my skin and having a skincare routine is a must.
I didn't have a skincare routine until I reached a certain age. I would remove my makeup, wash my face with water and soap, use NIVEA All-Purpose Creme as moisturizer, apply sunscreen… and that was it, and that worked for me. But when I turned 25, it was time to start a proper skincare routine. When you turn 25, you're still young, but it's a great time to start thinking about aging gracefully. And if you're a model, it's a good time to start actively working to preserve and maintain a youthful appearance for as long as possible. The modeling industry is focused on youth and beauty. It's okay to lose your "baby face," because your features naturally become more sculpted and refined, and your face takes on a more defined, and often more attractive appearance. But when your face starts showing signs of aging, your modeling career begins to decline.
But I knew almost nothing about skincare and skincare products, and information on the Internet was confusing. So I asked one of my best friends, Katerina, for help. She has a master's degree in biology and is dedicated to researching the composition and application of cosmetic products. She told me everything about skin, which skincare products I need, and everything I need to know about them. She also explained skincare routine step by step. Now I literally can't live without my skincare routine. And my skincare routine is really simple and doesn't take much time.
• Step 1: I wash my hands with antibacterial soap.
• Step 2: I cleanse my face every morning and every night with a foaming cleanser, because It makes me feel like I'm getting all the dirt off. (A cleanser removes dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin.)
• Step 3: Pour a small amount of tonic onto a cotton pad and gently swipe it over my face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
(While a cleanser removes surface dirt and oil, a tonic removes any remaining residue and opens pores to prepare the skin for the moisturizing step of your skincare routine.)
• Step 4: I use the dropper to dispense the serum directly onto my face (forehead, cheeks, chin) and gently massage it into my skin, avoiding the eye area.
(The serum hydrates the skin, soothes irritation, and reduces redness. It treats blemishes and prevents breakouts, evens skin tone, and reduces hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.)
• Step 5: I apply eye gel cream with the roll-on, positioning the metal ball on the skin under my eye, starting from the inner corner. I apply eye gel cream with the roll-on, positioning the metal ball under my eye, starting from the inner corner. I gently apply it with light, circular movements all the way out to the outer corner and up toward the temple, and then massage it into the delicate skin around my eyes with my ring finger, which is the lightest finger of all. (The eye cream replenishes moisture, prevents dryness, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can also improve the appearance of dark circles and help relieve bags under the eyes.)
• Step 6: I put a little bit of moisturizer on my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose and gently massage it into my skin, avoiding the eye area. I also apply it to my neck. When I go out, I use a day moisturizer with SPF. When I don’t go anywhere, I use a normal moisturizer that can be used both day and night. (Moisturizer is a crucial component of a healthy skincare regimen. It hydrates and replenishes moisture lost during the day or night, protects by creating a barrier against environmental factors that can damage the skin, improves skin texture, and reduces the appearance of fine lines.)
• Step 7: I apply lip balm.
I do this routine twice a day. Only on Wednesday and Friday mornings, I cleanse and exfoliate with a peeling gel, then apply eye gel cream, moisturizer, and lip balm. I also exfoliate my lips once a week. Every weekend, I treat my face with some face mask. My favorite face masks are: Balea Vitamin C Sheet Mask, Balea Milky Cocos Sheet Mask, and Purifying Peel-Off Charcoal Mask. I also make sure to take care of other parts of my body. The skin is our largest organ and needs to be cared for and nourished.
But none of the products I use are magic, and they don't work if I don't back them up by giving my body what it needs and by avoiding things that harm the skin.
So… I back them up by:
• Avoiding touching my face to prevent irritating my skin.
• Drinking lots of water to keep my skin hydrated.
• Eating all the different food groups: meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, carbohydrates, whole grains, to nourish my skin from within.
• Sleeping 8 hours to promote the regeneration of skin cells.
• Not punishing my skin by wearing heavy makeup on a daily basis.
• Removing my makeup after work and never going to sleep with makeup on.
• Not smoking, not drinking, and not using drugs.
• Trying not to get stressed (which is hard for me because I get stressed easily).
All that I do is simple, easy, and not expensive at all. I'm not a fan of expensive brands because I know that price doesn't guarantee quality, and expensive is not always better. That's why I use skincare brands like Balea and Alverde, and they work perfectly for me.
And I like to take care of my skin, and taking care of it is one of my priorities, not for vanity. I'm not afraid of aging or wrinkles. I know that aging is a natural process, but I want to age gracefully and feel comfortable in my own skin at every stage of life.
Siempre he tenido y tengo una piel naturalmente bastante limpia. Nunca he tenido y no tengo problemas de acné, solo algunos granos ocasionales antes del período, pero tengo la piel sensible que se irrita con bastante facilidad, y me encanta estar sin maquillaje. Además, como modelo, tengo que poder reunirme con clientes importantes y presentarme sin maquillaje o con maquillaje mínimo, luciendo lo más natural posible frente a un panel de directores de casting. Así que cuidar mi piel y tener una rutina de cuidado es imprescindible.
Yo no tuve una rutina de cuidado de la piel hasta cierta edad. Quitaba mi maquillaje, me lavaba la cara con agua y jabón, usaba NIVEA All-Purpose Creme como crema hidratante, aplicaba protector solar… y eso era todo, y eso funcionaba para mí. Pero cuando cumplí 25, era hora de empezar una rutina de cuidado de la piel adecuada. A los 25 todavía eres joven, pero es un buen momento para empezar a pensar en envejecer con gracia. Y si eres modelo, es un buen momento para comenzar a trabajar activamente en preservar y mantener una apariencia juvenil el mayor tiempo posible. La industria del modelaje se centra en la juventud y la belleza. Está bien perder la "cara de bebé," porque tus rasgos se vuelven naturalmente más esculpidos y definidos, y tu rostro adquiere una apariencia más definida y, a menudo, más atractiva. Pero cuando tu rostro comienza a mostrar signos de envejecimiento, tu carrera como modelo empieza a decaer.
Pero yo sabía casi nada sobre el cuidado de la piel y los productos de cuidado de la piel, y la información en Internet era confusa. Así que le pedí ayuda a una de mis mejores amigas, Katerina. Ella tiene una maestría en biología y se dedica a investigar la composición y aplicación de productos cosméticos. Me explicó todo sobre la piel, qué productos de cuidado de la piel necesito y todo lo que necesito saber sobre ellos. También me enseñó la rutina de cuidado paso a paso. Ahora literalmente no puedo vivir sin mi rutina de cuidado de la piel. Y mi rutina de cuidado de la piel es realmente simple y no me lleva mucho tiempo.
• Paso 1: Me lavo las manos con jabón antibacterial.
• Paso 2: Me limpio el rostro cada mañana y cada noche con un limpiador en espuma porque me hace sentir que estoy eliminando toda la suciedad. (Un limpiador elimina la suciedad, el aceite y las impurezas de la piel.)
• Paso 3: Vierto una pequeña cantidad de tónico en un disco de algodón y lo paso suavemente por el rostro y el cuello, evitando el área de los ojos. (Mientras que un limpiador elimina la suciedad y el aceite de la superficie, un tónico elimina cualquier residuo restante y abre los poros para preparar la piel para el paso de hidratación de tu rutina de cuidado.)
• Paso 4: Uso el gotero para aplicar el suero directamente sobre el rostro (frente, mejillas, mentón) y lo masajeo suavemente en la piel, evitando el área de los ojos. (El suero hidrata la piel, calma la irritación y reduce el enrojecimiento. Trata imperfecciones y previene brotes, unifica el tono de la piel y reduce la hiperpigmentación, arrugas, líneas finas y manchas de edad.)
• Paso 5: Aplico el gel-crema para ojos con el roll-on, posicionando la bolita de metal sobre la piel debajo de mis ojos, empezando desde el rincón interno. Lo aplico suavemente con movimientos circulares y ligeros hasta el rincón externo y hacia la sien, y luego lo masajeo en la delicada piel alrededor de mis ojos con el dedo anular, que es el dedo más ligero de todos. (La crema para ojos repone la humedad, previene la sequedad y ayuda a reducir la apariencia de líneas finas y arrugas. También puede mejorar la apariencia de las ojeras y ayudar a disminuir las bolsas bajo los ojos.)
• Paso 6: Pongo un poco de crema hidratante en la frente, mejillas, mentón y nariz, y la masajeo suavemente en la piel, evitando el área de los ojos. También la aplico en el cuello. Cuando salgo, uso una crema de día con SPF. Cuando no voy a ningún lado, uso una crema normal que se puede usar tanto de día como de noche. (La crema hidratante es un componente crucial de una rutina de cuidado de la piel saludable. Hidrata y repone la humedad perdida durante el día o la noche, protege creando una barrera contra factores ambientales que pueden dañar la piel, mejora la textura de la piel y reduce la apariencia de líneas finas.)
• Paso 7: Aplico bálsamo labial.
Hago esta rutina dos veces al día. Solo los miércoles y viernes por la mañana, limpio y exfolio con un gel peeling, luego aplico crema de ojos, crema hidratante y bálsamo labial. También exfolio mis labios una vez a la semana. Cada fin de semana, trato mi rostro con alguna mascarilla. Mis mascarillas favoritas son: Balea Vitamin C Sheet Mask, Balea Milky Cocos Sheet Mask y Purifying Peel-Off Charcoal Mask. También me aseguro de cuidar otras partes de mi cuerpo. La piel es nuestro órgano más grande y debe ser cuidada y nutrida.
Pero ninguno de los productos que uso es mágico, y no funcionan si no los respaldo dándole a mi cuerpo lo que necesita y evitando cosas que dañen la piel.
Así que… los respaldo:
• Evitando tocarme la cara para no irritar la piel.
• Bebiendo mucha agua para mantener la piel hidratada.
• Comiendo todos los grupos de alimentos: carne, pescado, verduras, frutas, carbohidratos, cereales integrales… para nutrir la piel desde dentro.
• Durmiendo 8 horas para favorecer la regeneración de las células de la piel.
• No castigando mi piel usando maquillaje pesado todos los días.
• Quitándome el maquillaje después del trabajo y nunca acostándome con maquillaje.
• No fumando, no bebiendo y no usando drogas.
• Intentando no estresarme (lo cual es difícil para mí porque me estreso fácilmente).
Todo lo que hago es simple, fácil y nada caro. No soy fan de las marcas caras porque sé que el precio no garantiza la calidad, y lo caro no siempre es mejor. Por eso uso marcas de cuidado de la piel como Balea y Alverde, y me funcionan perfectamente. Y me gusta cuidar mi piel, y cuidarla es una de mis prioridades, no por vanidad. No le tengo miedo al envejecimiento ni a las arrugas. Sé que envejecer es un proceso natural, pero quiero envejecer con gracia y sentirme cómoda en mi propia piel en cada etapa de la vida.
Ana Lucia
Comments
Post a Comment